The Richmond flat cap (aka The “Fenton!”) uses a complex and subtle tweed inspired by and designed in London. Evocative of morning light across parkland with hues of umber, aubergine, tan, ochre, moss, lichen and steelblue and dusky lavender. The tweed is 99% wool and 1% reflector thread giving a subtle reminder of its urban surrounds. This inspiring tweed is complimented with a bold lime satin lining, a luxurious royal purple velvet under the peak and a vibrant amethyst ribbon headband.
- Hand-tailored and made in England.
- British tweed.
- 99% Wool and 1% reflector thread.
- Amethyst ribbon headband.
- Luxurious royal purple velvet under the peak.
- Vibrant lime satin lining.
- Wadding filled lining for extra warmth and softness.