The Chelsea Flat cap is a vibrant and confident cap that uses tweed inspired by and designed in London with a heady 1960’s vibe. Discreet windsor brown and dark iron blue slender chevrons create the foundation upon which lies a grid of threads that capture a sense of city energy and lights in red, yellow, sky blue and burgundy. The unique tweed is 99% wool and 1% reflector thread giving it a dashing urban feel. This handsome tweed is complimented with a pillar box red satin lining, rich red current velvet peak and a vibrant headband in ultramarine.
- Hand-tailored and made in England.
- British tweed.
- 99% Wool and 1% reflector thread.
- Ultramarine ribbon headband.
- Rich redcurrant velvet under the peak.
- Pillar box red satin lining.
- Wadding filled lining for extra warmth and softness.